Miskatonic University: The Restricted Collection
The game is a quest, an extremely dangerous quest. Dr. Henry Armitage, Chief Librarian, needs you to search the perilous Restricted Collection for fragments of lore from among the grimoires to recover pieces of a particular sigil.
Miskatonic University: The Restricted Collection lasts five rounds, and each round continues until no one is left in the library, each player having left voluntarily or having been expelled. Basic play consists of taking turns to select a library card and placing these cards face up on your player mats. Library cards come in three types: sigil pieces, grimoire fragments, and graduate students. In more detail:
- Sigil pieces: Three pieces make a set and earn a lore card. Picking up a duplicate leads to expulsion unless you can use your defenses.
- Grimoire fragments: Three pieces make a set and earn a lore card. Picking up a duplicate leads to expulsion unless you can use your defenses.
- Graduate students: Collection four means you can re-use one of your defense cards.
Players have a chance to win black or red sanity cards, which increase your score. The game ends when the final fifth round is played. You then add up all the score cards you have received and the player with the highest score wins!
Bunny Kingdom: In the Sky expansion
Bunny Kingdom in the Sky adds a new game board to the world of Bunny Kingdom that allows you to link fiefs in the sky with those on land. Aside from the game board, this expansion includes new cards, new types of resources, a set of playing pieces that allow five bunnies to play in the same game, and a larger type of building that increases your influence in that area by a factor of five.
Would you watch an anime called “Moldy Seed Prince”? No? What about “Gorilla Cyborg Force Overdrive”?
Channel A is a party game in which you create and pitch ridiculous anime series and convince the other players that they really want to watch them! Create shows based on random words in your hand, and vote for your favorites. The Alpha Genesis edition includes everything you need to play–250+ title cards, 112 premise cards, and more! Already have a copy of the first edition? This one includes about 70 new cards, including new and updated chibi to inspire your show ideas.
Ready your kaiju, magical girls, and secret ninjas and tune in for an evening of hilarious fun!
In this game, you’ll find:
- Clear instructions to start any group playing in minutes.
- 272 title cards, each with a word or phrase to build your show titles.
- 112 premise cards, 100 with an inspirational category, and 12 with an inspirational chibi character.
- 16 blank cards to add your own flair to the games.
- 1 Producer Card.
Monster of the Week RPG: Tome of Mysteries
Open the Tome—if you dare!
In the Monster of the Week roleplaying game, hunters must solve all manner of mysteries before they can save the day. The Tome of Mysteries expands their options—and magnifies their peril-—with a wide variety of GMing advice, essays, rules, and mysteries from the Monster of the Week “Roadhouse Regulars” online community.
Tome of Mysteries requires Monster of the Week to play. In this supplement, you’ll find:
- Eight new alternative Weird Moves that go beyond Use Magic.
- Four new Hunter playbooks: The Gumshoe, the Hex, the Searcher, and the Pararomantic.
- Support for weird phenomena type Mysteries like those found in Fringe or The X-Files.
- Tips and techniques used by experienced Keepers.
- 29 fully detailed mysteries ready to drop into your game.