Magic the Gathering TCG: War of the Spark
WE HAVE A FIGHT TO FINISH
Nicol Bolas controls Ravnica. His army of Eternals run free and the guilds have descended into chaos.
Now only the combined power of the Planeswalkers stands between Bolas and total dominance over the Multiverse. It’s all-out war.
War of the Spark—the most ambitious Magic: The Gathering card set ever—features 36 Planeswalker cards and a cinematic story experience unlike anything Magicfans have seen before. Everything is at stake.
Will you join the fight?
New products include:
- Booster Boxes & Packs
- Bundles (AKA: Fat Packs)
- 2 Different Planeswalker Decks
- 5 Different Color Specific Theme Boosters
- Pre-Release Packs
- Japanese Booster Boxes & Packs
Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon – Unbroken Bonds
When you have a partner you can count on, nothing can stop you! The TAG TEAM Pokémon-GX in the Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon—Unbroken Bonds expansion show the colossal power of teamwork, including Reshiram & Charizard-GX, the Ultra Beasts Pheromosa & Buzzwole-GX, and Gardevoir & Sylveon-GX…plus, Lucario teams up with the newly discovered Melmetal! With trust and practice, these Pokémon can tackle just about anything, so check out the amazing Pokémon pairings in the Sun & Moon—Unbroken Bonds expansion!
- Over 210 Cards
- 7 brand-new TAG TEAM Pokémon-GX
- 7 more Pokémon-GX
- More than 25 Trainer cards
- A new Special Energy card
New Products include:
- Booster Boxes & Packs
- 2 Different Theme Decks
- Elite Trainer Boxes
Mystic Vale: Harmony Expansion
Harmony adds new advancement and vale cards, giving players more card crafting options and exciting new possibilities for combos. Amulets feature unique effects and greater variety over regular mana tokens. Leader cards grant abilities that can be upgraded to become even more powerful.
Amulets work like regular mana tokens. When you Spoil, you turn over your amulet to its active side that shows the Evoke symbol face up. You may “Evoke” your amulet to use its ability, as described on its active side. You must then turn your amulet over to its used side.
Rocket Age RPG: Heroes of the Solar System
Freebooters rampage across Mars, Nazis plot new atrocities, savage beasts prey on colonists and above all the sinister Europans loom. The solar system needs heroes – heroes like you!
Heroes of the Solar System, the second sourcebook for Rocket Age, offers you a look at the heroes of the rocket set. The focus of Heroes of the Solar System is on the player characters, though Gamemasters will still find plot hooks and episode ideas galore.
This book is just filled with new ideas for familiar species, new organizations for your heroes to fight for (and sometimes against), new equipment to use in their explorations and adventures, new character traits, and new species.
Heroes of the Solar System contains:
- 4 new types of sophont for you to play: the beloved Lizard Monkeys of Venus, the ancient Robomen of Mars, the winged Jovians of the skies of Jupiter and the utterly bizarre Metisians, cephalopodian soldiers of the Europans.
- Expanded background for each of the 13 sophonts from the Rocket Age rulebook. How long does a Maduri live? What sort of material culture do the Venusians have? Are all Martians lactose intolerant? The answers to these questions and more besides are in here!
- 10 new heroic organizations for your heroes to join up with – or for the Gamemaster to use as antagonists – from the Europan Emissary Corps to the International Comintern and the Rocket Rangers themselves. The structure, history and operations of each organization is fully detailed, along with a typical NPC, a selection of plot hooks and character packages for playing an agent of the organization.
- Over 50 new Traits for your characters to pick from, from Don’t Die on Me! and Percussive Maintenance to Space Sick and Wanted Man, and more esoteric options besides.
New Styles Include:
- Marble: Oxi-Copper w/ White (pictured 3rd above)
- Festive: Sunburst w/ Red (pictured 2nd above)
- Festive: Pop-Art w/ Blue
- Festive: Waterlily w/ White (pictured 1st above)
- Borealis: Maple-Green w/ Yellow
- Luminary: Sky w/ Silver
Dice Throne: Season 2 Box 4 – Seraph vs Vampire Lord
This Elder Dice Set consists of 9 total poly gaming dice with a branch-shaped Elder Sign as sketched by H.P. Lovecraft himself replacing the highest roll on each die.
Dice: D4, 3-D6, D8, D10 & percentile, D12 & D20. The Dice sets aer packaged in magnetic spellbook boxes. Each spellbox box doubles as a deck box, holding up to 40 sleeved cards.