Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG: Dark Neostorm Boosters
Dark Neostorm is the last 100-card booster set of the 2018-2019 Dueling season. Each of the core booster sets this past season highlighted one of the main Special Summoning mechanics from previous eras of the game, and in Dark Neostorm it’s XYZ Summoning’s turn to shine!
Spearheading the return of XYZ Monsters are the Super Quantum mecha pilots! These heroes are joined by a mysterious masked Super Quantum pilot clad in white! This pilot has their own Super Quantal mecha that negates monster effects and can join up with other monsters to form a new Link Monster variation on Super Quantal Mech King Great Magnus. Meanwhile, all the major players in the battle over the World Legacies have gathered, and Armageddon is nigh! World Chalice, Krawler, Mekk-Knight, Crusadia, Orcust, and Guardragon all make an appearance in Dark Neostorm alongside a brand-new Knightmare that can wipe the field clean of Link Monsters!
Dark Neostorm also follows up from October’s Legendary Hero Decks by introducing brand-new cards for Destiny HERO Decks including a new Fusion Monster that can rearrange the top cards of either player’s Deck – perfect for putting powerful Normal Spells on top of your Deck for Destiny HERO – Diamond Dude to find! In addition to all that, Duelists will be able to find a wide variety of cards for many different strategies and situations, including…
- A metamorphic Dragon that lets you trade a card in-hand for a monster that matches the Type and Attribute, but not the name, of something on the field.
- The first new “Assault Mode” monster in a decade, designed to work in a Deck using the “T.G.” cards from Savage Strike.
- Multiple new “discard” Effect Monsters, including one that boosts your LP for each Effect Monster your opponent Special Summons and another that takes aim at Extra Deck “climbing” strategies and other similar strategies by preventing a monster from being Tributed or used as material for a new Extra Deck monster.
- A Reinforcement of the Army-like Spell Card for Cyberse monsters, the perfect addition to any Deck based around the cards from Structure Deck: Soulburner, Structure Deck: Powercode Link, or Structure Deck: Cyberse Link.
- A Danger!-ous Spell Card that lets you escape from the clutches of a massive monster only to find yourself face-to-face with something smaller and possibly fiercer.
- A Link Monster for one of the most popular XYZ-focused Decks of all-time: Burning Abyss!
- Brand-new cards for Valkyrie Decks!
Dungeons & Dragons RPG: Stranger Things Starter Set
The Stranger Things Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set contains everything players need to embark on a Stranger Thingsadventure including the essential rules of the roleplaying game. It’s a great way for new as well as seasoned Dungeon & Dragons players to experience the D&D adventure Stranger Things character Mike Wheeler has created for his friends.
Pick your character—will you be Will the Wise or Dustin the Dwarf? Get your fireballs ready as you investigate the mysterious castle and battle the ferocious Demogorgon. Prepare for just about anything, because the game just got stranger.
Includes Stranger Things Adventure book, Rulebook, 5 Stranger Things character sheets, 6 dice, Demogorgon figure, and paintable Demogorgon figure.
Battle Your Enemies to Control the Godsforge
In Godsforge, you are an elite spellcaster. You roll, re-roll, group, and combine dice whose results channel the crucial elements you need to summon creations and cast sorceries from your cards. To increase your options even further, results of one are Etherium, a “wild” element that can substitute for any number on the die, and results of six channel Veilstones, which can increase or decrease another die result by one — and can even be stored from turn to turn for future use.
In short: Your choices matter!
Whatever you choose to create or cast, your goal is simple: Take the last ebb of your opponents’ life force and be the last one standing!
Modern Multiplayer Gameplay
- Godsforge features simultaneous play. All players roll their dice, craft their spells, and launch their attacks at the same time. There’s no downtime — everyone’s always playing.
- Multiplayer conflict is straightforward. All players attack to their left and defend to their right to avoid king-making.
- A perfectly balanced power ramp ensures that each player’s forces rise dramatically to a climactic endgame.
- Endgame conditions bring the game to a swift end as soon as any player dies. Eliminated players get right back into the next game’s action, no waiting.
Transformer TCG: Bumblebee vs. Megatron Starter
Battle for the fate of the universe in a pitched Autobots vs. Decepticons battle between the valiant Bumblebee and the devious Megatron!
Everything you need to play is included:
- 4 Foil Transformers Character Cards
- Ready-to-Play Deck of 40 Battle Cards
- Damage Counters
- Rules Insert
Deep Space D-6
You are a Captain of the UEF! Your RPTR class starship was on routine patrol of the Auborne system when a distress call was received. Upon warping in you quickly realized it was a trap! With the help of your crew, you must survive until a rescue fleet appears.
Deep Space D-6 is a solitaire dice game about surviving the cruel depths of space. Each turn you’ll roll Crew dice and assign them to stations. You must plan carefully to take care of internal and external threats to your ship. Survive to win.
Inuit: the Snow Folk
As aurora borealis fills the night sky with fantastical light, and the eyes of those who came before look upon you, it has fallen on you to lead your village to power and prosperity. Now is the time to grow in numbers and strength, to build, to hunt, to look to the spirits of the white wilderness, and to prove yourself the greatest leader of the Snow Folk.
Inuit: The Snow Folk is a card-based strategy game of drafting and tableau building for 2-4 players.
On your turn:
1. Draw cards from the common deck and place them face up on the table.
2. Choose one type of card to draft into your village.
3. The number of cards you draft is based on the number of Inuit of a given occupation:
– Elders expand your village.
– Shamans call upon powerful Spirits and perform mysterious Rites.
– Warriors bring you the weapons of those they conquer.
– Hunters provide precious game: seals, orcas, and polar bears.
– Scouts allow you to choose from more cards each turn.
Inuit: The Snow Folk is a creative reimplementation of Natives, a 2017 release, updated with new lavish art and adding 2 new modular expansions: The Spirit of the Great White and Rising Sun.
Arkham Horror LCG: For the Greater Good Mythos Pack
For The Greater Good is the third Mythos Pack in The Circle Undone cycle for Arkham Horror: The Card Game.
Following the events of The Wages of Sin, you are disturbed to learn that there have been even more strange sightings in Arkham and worse, several more people have disappeared. You need help.Your relationship with the Order of the Silver Twilight cannot continue to balance on the edge of a knife. You must decide whether you will place your trust in them or count them among your enemies, and this decision will shape your adventure moving forward, determining your ties to the Lodge and which areas of the manor you will have access to.
At first glance, several of the player cards featured in For the Greater Good may look familiar. In The Secret Name, the Arkham Horror LCG broke the boundary between player factions by introducing player cards like that belonged to multiple classes. Now, as your investigators continue to gain experience from their research into Arkham’s secret history, you will have the chance to upgrade these cards into more powerful versions that fit into classic, single-class categories. Each version of these upgraded cards feature distinct art pieces and abilities that play into the core focuses of their classes, growing with your investigators as their search for answers continue.